Monday, April 16, 2012

Crispy blue

 Sunday after church we went out to a little park nearby and a cute market place.

Despues de la Iglesia fuimos a un parque  y un mercado que estaba cerca.

 Ahhh! I love San Diego, I don't know if I want to go back to Texas LOL. I like it here, and the weather is so much nicer!

Ahhh! Me encanta San Diego, no se si quiero regresarme a Texas. Me gusta aqui, y las temperaturas son mucho mejor!



 Lots of barbie dresses! I thought they were so cute, I've never seen them selling like they were normal clothes. There were racks full of them :) When I have a daughter I'm definitely taking her there!

Muchos vestidos para barbies! son adorables, nunca habia visto que se vendieran como ropa normal. Habian lineas llenas de ellos :) Cuando tenga una hija seguramente que la llevare ahi!


 what do you think? LOL

Que creen? jeje
 This is a chew toy for dogs! I thought it was the cutest ever!!

Esto es un juguete para perros! Es lo mas adorable que he visto!
Distracted LOL

Distraido jaja


Wearing a chico's blazer, blue shirt I stole from my sister, Cargo skinny pants, a necklace that was a gift from the BFF, a studded black bag from Ross, and sandals.

Usando un bluson de chico's, camisa que le robe a mi hermana, pantalones negros, un collar que fue regalo de una amiga, bolso de ross, y sandalias.
 

Hope everyone will have a good week :)
Que tengan una buena semana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment